International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) World Congress: 20-23 July, 2023
There is less than 1 week remaining to submit abstract and presentation submissions for the IPPA World Congress on Positive Psychology! Submissions close 31 October 2022!
Embrace the chance to build your network and make meaningful connections in-person with a global audience. Prepare your proposal, and be an important part of a program all about coming together.
There’s a wide range of presentation types you’re able to submit for consideration to, in both Practice and Science categories. Submissions close 31 October 2022!
Individual submissions include:
- Podium Presentation: 10-30min individual presentation to showcase your research. Duration decided during the submission-review process.
- Apply Presentation: 30-min practice-focused presentation, intended to provide the audience with an intense program analysis, a how-to-training or an experience
- Ignite Presentation: 5-min individual ‘lightning’ talk
- Poster Presentation: A physical poster displayed for the duration of the Congress
Chaired Group Symposiums: Data-focused 1 hour concurrent session with 3-4 presenters coordinated by 1 Symposium Chair (the submitter).
Post-Congress Workshops: Half day post-Congress workshop on the afternoon of Sunday July 23, 2023
Why attend IPPA World Congress:
- Over 1,600 attendees from over 50 countries gathering in person
- Social and networking functions for connection and celebration
- Latest innovations from leading experts in positive psychology
- Over 400 world-class speakers, thought leaders and futurists
- Hundreds of sessions, pre- and post-congress workshops
- Science and research-based applications of positive psychology
- Collaboration between researchers, teachers, students and practitioners
- Celebrate and connect in awe-inspiring Vancouver
We know this will be a very special World Congress. But only if you are there with us.